Success Case ADT
ADT is a company with:
• + 3 million customers around the world;
• 120 thousand professionals;
• Presence in more than 150 countries;
• US $ 30.1 billion in sales in 2017;
• In Brazil, ADT is National Leader in 24h monitored Alarm for the last 13 years.
The Business Challenge
ADT did not have the control of its technicians, it did not have a control in the field operation that measured the productivity and the daily management of its technicians in the same way it had no evidence of the daily work done by them and the data captured as well same as the final result.
OfficeTrack allows communication info through mobile Company phone, capturing precise information, optimizing each and every one of the company’s processes, improving the productivity and effectiveness of the technical area, allowing work plans to be developed easily and consequently allowing decisions to be made in the right moment according to the employee’s activity.
- Improvement usage by changing unproductive hours into productive ones;
- Checking the remote point generating more assertive payroll;
- Better usage of the technicians generating leaders in the field;
- Online communication with the end customer;
- Online Budgets;
- Management of fleets and technicians on the same platform;
- Significant cost saving;
- Planning by Operation area;
- Estimated time arrival (ETA);
- Satisfaction survey;