OfficeTrack solution for field service work in telecom projects was successfully implemented in Cicsa, CARSO group, for the PRONATEL project. What is PRONATEL? PRONATEL is a functional structure created within Peru government Ministry of Transport and Communications, which is responsible for Public project implementation for telecom services nationwide with greater emphasis on rural areas and preferably with a social interest. Cicsa selected OfficeTrack to automate the planning and administration of its field workforce for the PRONATEL project through CLARO operator (Leader in Telecommunications in Peru).
CICSA is a Telecom leading company in Peru, Brazil, Colombia, Costa Rica, etc. with headquarters in Mexico.
CICSA Perú S.A.C., is part of the infrastructure and construction division of Grupo Carso in Mexico, one of the largest industrial, commercial and services consortiums in Latin America, serving telecommunications, chemical and oil industry, infrastructure, civil construction and housing projects.
Cicsa needed an automated solution to optimize the process to assigning jobs to the technicians who perform field work in the PRONATEL project, in order to improve the time of each activity or service ticket and thus reduce time, costs and also have immediate information at the close of each event performed by the field work collaborators, to optimize decision making.
Cicsa selected the OfficeTrack WFM solution because of its success with other telecom companies, and the scope of its scalable and flexible platform, which allows, for example:
- Daily task/activity management for the workforce access real-time information to see the complete tracking of all activities to better serve the end customer.
- Modules such as task management and workflow process, resource scheduling, points of interest, technical staff assistance and information processing submitted in special reports
- Alerts, videos, images and tracking information as part of your maintenance service functionalities, construction among others.
Results obtained with the OfficeTrack solution
– They gained efficiency in team workload planning while increasing customer satisfaction through Help Desk optimization.
– They collected a large amount of information on the status and updates of the tasks or tickets assigned to each collaborator attending a site.
– Collaborators now receive their tasks on the mobile device, who depending on the different factors of the moment can accept or reject it.
– CICSA registers and receives customized, summarized and ordered reports of different types of forms they handle, according to the configuration made through the Design Report module in the PRONATEL project.
As a fully integrated field workforce solution, OfficeTrack enabled administrative and operational efficiencies, providing improved customer service, detailed reporting capabilities and reduced time and cost losses.
We are currently working to be integrated to Remedy and NOC in order to optimize much more the field service creation.